More info about the call is further back in this blog.
Steps for submission:
1. Take/make 4 photos of your photobooth performance.
2. Put this in an envelop - do not email
3. On a piece of paper draw dialogue bubbles for talk, think and/or holler (or you can collage from the ones provided at http://ginnylloyd.blogspot.com and also in this FB group). Make sure you indicate which bubble goes with each photo.
4. Clearly print your text in the bubble(s).
5. Add the paper to the envelop.
6. Mail envelop to PO Box 1424, Jupiter, Florida 33468 USA
NY Art Book Fair 2012: Interview by Jennie Hinchcliff
Videos of My Scores Performed
Published on Jun 3, 2016
score by Ginny Lloyd
performed by Viv de Dada and Bibiana Padilla Maltos
video Mary Campbell
C. Mehrl Bennett performs Ginny Lloyd's Fluxus Direction Score at the Roanoke Marginal Arts Festival in Roanoke, Virginia during March of 2013. Video courtesy of Kala Ladenheim at email@example.com
Performance artist, Jennifer Weigel performed the Real News score at the Nature of Experience conference. Salem, Mass August 15 - 19, 2015
Write Your Own Score (advance to 15:13) - Mary Campbell performing my score at Fluxfest in Chicago, February, 2012.
Screw Head performed by Melissa McCarthy with Reed Altemus at the Knaus Biennale in Lithuania October 2011
Write Your Own Score - Keith A. Buchholz performing at Stampland in Chicago, Saturday Afternoon July 31, 2010.
Fluxus Meets Futurists - September 2009 performed at Chromospores opening with Ginny Lloyd and Jennifer Zoellner
Fluxus Sonata - September 2010 at the Jaffe Center of Book Arts with Lloyd, Wood, Altemus, Maltos, Buchholz, Coutrone, Seth and Jonas.
Pick Out A Book and Read - September 2010 performed at the Jaffe Center of Book Arts.
Score for Dali Museum - September 2010 performed at the Jaffe Center of Book Arts with Reid Wood.