Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pairings - New Release from Redfoxpress

 I have to admit my visits at the Sackner Archive and the Printed Matter Book Fair were inspiring. This manifested into a new visual poetry book. All of the works included are new and are derived from copy art, photographs, and computer graphics - sometimes collaged with text or just about the visual beauty of text. I wanted to achieve a modern look for these images as compared to classical visual poetry. I had a great time putting this together as the theme emerged with each piece having a relationship with another - pairs or pairings.

Redfoxpress hand prints and hand binds their suite of collectible books and I'm proud to be part of their editions. To order a copy you can  purchase directly from them (see link), on Amazon, or I can sell you a signed copy. Prints of images from the book are also available directly from me.   http://www.redfoxpress.com/dada-lloyd.html






No comments: